Monday, October 27, 2008

I was tagged...

I will post this survey thingie in an attempt to keep my blog active.




10 Years Ago (1998):

1. I was 14

2. I was BFFs with Starla and Emily

3. I was really getting involved in youth group stuff at church

4. I loved Alanis Morisette and No Doubt

5. I slept over at Emily's house a lot because I hated home

5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List: (note: today is basically over, so this is for tomorrow.)

1. Get up and get ready

2. Work. (do not want)

3. Eat dinner

4.Hang out with David's friend

5. Carve pumpkins if 4 doesn't happen

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Buy a house. Probably one of the neat old Victorians down by the water. Something modest though, I don't want to spend more than $500,000.

2. Buy at least 10 Tokidoki bags.

3. Get a new car for my mom

4. Have a second wedding at Disneyland in front of the castle with Donald Duck and Daisy Duck as our best man/maid of honor. I'd fly my mom, my brother and his fiancee out here too.

5. Buy a first edition of Fahrenheit 451 and The Martian Chronicles.


5 Places I have lived:

1. Oklahoma City, OK

2. Vacaville, CA

3. Benicia, CA

4. ...

5. ...


5 Jobs I have had:

1. Waitress

2. CSR in telephone sales/telemarketing

3. Fast food restaurant

4. Retail customer service

5. ...



I'm not tagging anyone because I don't know many people on blogger or otherwise. I do hope to make some entries in the future about books when I have more time/energy.



Currently Reading: Alice in Wonderland.

No comments: