Sunday, September 7, 2008

What Happened Here?

I made this blog and I got so excited about it, but then I never wrote anything else. Brilliant.

I have been reading, so I don't have any real reason that I've never put my thoughts about these books into writing.


Here is a list of some things I have finished recently which I may or may not write about in the future:

  • The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer (as a whole series I give it a 3.5 out of 10)
  • Animal Farm by George Orwell (7.5 out of 10)
  • Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (re-read; 10 out of 10)

I am also nearly finished with The Scourge of God by S.M. Stirling.




We'll see if anything gets posted, eh?

2 comments:

A Gal On A Budget said...

I'm waiting for that review of Twilight ;)

Stephanie said...

ask and you shall receive. it won't be pretty, mind you.